Thursday, February 21, 2013

My springs bulbs got through! / wiosenne cebulki nareszcie do mnie dotarły!

In January I ordered some spring bulbs, they finally got through yesterday :) I'm more than happy to have them! And of course I can't wait to plant them :)

Here, is my post, you can see what bulbs I ordered:

-----------------------------------------------------------
W styczniu zamówiłam cebulki do sadzenia wiosną i wczoraj nareszcie doszły pocztą :) Jestem nawet bardziej niż szczęśliwa! Oczywiście nie mogę się doczekać aż je posadzę :)

Pod tym adresem wyżej możecie zobaczyć jakie cebulki wiosenne zamówiłam w styczniu



Acidantera (10 bulbs) / mieczyk abisyński
Anemones: 'brigid mount everest' (the white ones) and 'brigid lord lieutenant' - 10 bulbs each / zawilec
White begonia / begonia
Pom pom dahlia 'white aster'  / dalia pomponowa
Cactus dahlia 'mingus randy' / dalia kaktusowa
Freesia (10 bulbs) / frezja
Oriental lily 'striker' / lilia orientalna
Gladiolus 'nova lux' (5 bulbs) / mieczyk
Gladiolus 'purple flora' (5 bulbs) / mieczyk
Ranunculus white (10 bulbs) / jaskier azjatycki














10 comments:

  1. It all looks beautiful ! I hope to see pics when everything is blooming... like another person who commented, I never had any luck with the freesia - though I would have loved to enjoy their wonderful fragrance !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm worried about freesia, because I heard they hardly flower I'll plant them and we'll see :)

      Delete
  2. I'm also waiting for my bulbs. This time i ordered 10 kg of bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10kg? wow! My bulbs weight just over 2 kg :) Show us your bulbs on your blog when you'll get them.

      Delete
  3. The bulbs I planted last autumn have started poking their way through the ground. I'm sure you will be busy planting yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dewberry,

    A whole lot of bulbs you have there! Can't wait to see them flower!! Will be a riot of colors definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ale Ci zazdroszczę....:) kiedy ja tak będę..? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its the 3rd attempt for me to get my glad to produce flowers..

    ReplyDelete