Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pond can really attract the wildlife! // Staw rzeczywiście przyciąga zwierzęta!

We dug this pond to attract more wildlife to our garden and I'm very happy we've succeeded! :)
A few days ago I saw a nice but shy visitor. 

It'a a mallard (anas platyrhynchos) and this one is a drake.

---------------

Wykopaliśmy ten staw, aby przyciągnąć do ogrodu więcej zwierząt i bardzo się cieszę, że się nam udało! :)
Kilka dni temu zobaczyliśmy miłego aczkolwiek nieśmiałego gościa.

Kaczka krzyżówka (anas platyrhynchos), tu akurat kaczor.


6 comments:

  1. How good has happened to the lake! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely. My pond is far too small for anything like that to visit but I enjoy watching the ducks in the field behind my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening chaps! You,ve got a very nice pond. Last year I was so happy when I noticed a nice pair of ducks at my pond. Unfortunately they started to dive and ate some of my fishes :) What to do... This is their nature. So I said... Bon apetite :) Regsrds!

    ReplyDelete