Sunday, May 19, 2013

Drake and his fiancée // Kaczor i jego narzeczona


Do you remember my previous post about the pond? 


A few weeks ago I spotted a male mallard there, but a few days ago I saw him (well, I'm not sure if it's the same one) with a female :) 
When I wanted to come closer to take a better picture of them they were becoming irritated so didn't want to disturb them, I moved away. 

What if they are nesting in the grasses next to the pond? I don't want to go there and check, but I'd be delighted to see the ducklings one day! 

------------------

Pamiętacie mój poprzedni post o stawie? 


Kilka tygodni temu zauważyłam przy stawie kaczora kaczki rzyżówki, a kilka dni temu zobaczyłam go (nie jestem w sumie pewna czy to ten sam ) z samicą :) 
Kiedy chciałam podejść do nich bliżej, aby zrobić lepsze zdjęcie kaczuszki zaczeły się denerwować, więc nie chcąc im przeszkadzać, wycofałam się.

Co jeśli ta parka ma w trawie obok gniazdo? Nie chcę tam chodzić i sprawdzać, ale byłabym przeszczęśliwa, gdybym zobaczyła pewnego dnia małe kaczuszki :)

8 comments:

  1. Nature is very beautiful! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spacerują? Nikt nie siedzi na jajach?
    Bardzo fajne zdjęcia!!!
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Nice pics! Last year I had a pair of ducks visiting my pond. It was at the beggining of May. I was so happy that they came to me. But afterwords they ate almost all fishes from my pond :) Oooops. That their nature and I understood it :) so I had to buy new fishes :) Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't ducklings be wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very sweet :) Hopefully there will be duclings one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Życzę abyś zobaczyła malutkie kaczuszki :). Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it will be fun to see what develops with these ducks.

    ReplyDelete