Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunny day in the garden


Yesterday (after several weeks of rainy weather), we finally visited our plot.
We were lucky because it was a lovely, sunny day :)

*

Every year when autumn comes I always wait for asters.
They can have so many flowers on a plant that they look (especially the white one) like split feather pillow. 








Dahlias, I think, didn't even notice that autumn had come, because they're flowering like mad!

I will show you all my dahlias another time. 





3 comments:

  1. Not much sun here mainly showers. The sun does make a difference doesn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I like your garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete