Sunday, October 22, 2017

Late autumn flowers




Yesterday I went to the plot to plant some new roses that had arrived earlier this week. 

We've been having an Indian Summer since Monday, beautiful, warm and pleasant aura. 
I can't even imagine that the weather is unfortunately going towards much colder temperatures. 
I still haven't done all in the garden that I had planned for the autumn, and what worries me is that frost and snow is forecast for the end of the month. 








I was surprised that there are still so many dahlias flowering.
 The trees behind them are shedding leaves, and the green color all around looks a bit worn out.















I planted new roses such as: Bouquet Parfait, Cesar, Schneewittchen (bushy and climbing), White and Yellow Fairy, Myriam and more. 



Some of the roses on a flower bed are still flowering and many have buds. 

Here Lavender Flower Circus - suits my wellies 😁




Uetersener Klosterrose



I also spotted some autumn raspberries hidden in the grass :)
All plant is just about 30 cm high and bears fruit like crazy! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow, blooming dahlias and roses are so beautiful. I do like your colourful garden :-) Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to pick some chrysanthemums today but strong winds and a streaming cold put paid to that idea.

    ReplyDelete