Thursday, May 8, 2014

Outdoor beauties: Early irises // Ogrodowe piękności: Wczesne irysy


This year irises bloom quite early, earlier than last spring. 
 So far only this one is flowering...
 
Last year I posted photos of irises only on 15th June:


I'm waiting for the rest of them :)

-----------------------

W tym roku irysy kwitną trochę wcześniej niż w poprzednią wiosnę.
 Na razie kwitnie tylko ten...
 
W zeszłym roku zamieściłam zdjęcia irysów dopiero 15 czerwca:


Czekam na kolejne :)



6 comments:

  1. So, there is still hope for my irises to bloom. It is the first year I've had them, so can't compare, but I hope to see their flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, zamarłam z zachwytu :))) Uwielbiam takie pyszne irysy... I co za kolor... Mogłabym mieć....
    Pozdrawiam ciepło :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely - most of my have finished blooming. I have a black one in bloom now. I love iris only wish that they would last longer.
    Hows that cute little baby? Happy Mothers Day.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, recently John's begun to crawl, so now he appears to be everywhere :) Happy Mothers Day to you too :) (although, in Poland we celebrate this day on 26th May)

      Delete
  4. Its a beautiful shade, I don't have any in my garden. I think I need to change that.

    ReplyDelete